Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Run - 1:01:00 - 7.47 miles -  8:09 per mile pace -129 avg. HR
I Felt sluggish today; the wind made it even less enjoyable today
-
Joy Division - Leave Me Alone
I have been obsessed (again) with Joy Division. I suppose I have come full circle musically; as the late Ian Curtis and his mates made such a profound impact upon my developing music tastes earlier in my life.


  1. Isolation
    Song by Joy Division
  2. In fear every day, every evening,
    He calls her aloud from above,
    Carefully watched for a reason,
    Painstaking devotion and love,
    Surrendered to self preservation,
    From others who care for themselves.
    A blindness that touches perfection,
    But hurts just like anything else.
    Isolation, isolation, isolation.
    Mother I tried please believe me,
    I'm doing the best that I can.
    I'm ashamed of the things I've been put through,
    I'm ashamed of the person I am.
    Isolation, isolation, isolation.
    But if you could just see the beauty,
    These things I could never describe,
    These pleasures a wayward distraction,
    This is my one lucky prize.
    Isolation, isolation, isolation

No comments:

Post a Comment