Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Urban Hipster Fashion Necessities

Sometimes no article of clothing is more appropriate for a job interview than this staple; the rock and roll concert t-shirt. It is important however, to wear authentic vintage t-shirts and not the cheesy reproductions that are littered at shopping malls in Every-town, USA. Aging relatives might still have some in their closets and garages. My advice is to raid all available and stored stash. You can look fantastic.

-
#rock #punk #vintage #t-shirts #concert #fashion #hipster #urban
-
Rest day
I decided to rest today. I took a day off after the marathon but ran pretty hard last night. Mimi says I should listen to my body (whatever that means); I feel lazy today. Is that my body talking to me? I am guessing it is telling me to rest again today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment