Monday, September 21, 2015

MyHowl - September 20 - 26

Friday
I love this lady. Take 2 minutes to watch this video and you will get it:

Thursday
I am relieved that despite my continued illness (phloem hacking attacks, muscle soreness, chills, etc), I got out the door and managed a good 8.1 mile run in on the Rio Grande trail.
Wednesday
Man I am really down today. First, I am tired and wrecked physically from running down-mountain and being sick. Second, I do not have any idea about where I am going to live yet. I am in a void.
Monday

Sunday
My training has really suffered this month. I may have set a record for rest days without an injury. This cross-country move to Colorado has taken a lot out of me (I am still homeless too); and now I have a chest cold that is wiping me out. I have hopes to get back on track in life and training matters. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training this week: Run 41.24 - Bike 0 (2 rest days)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:----------------------------------

Sat Run - 10.16 mi - 1:50:03 - 10:49 pace - 144 avg hr - 1,727' elevation gain
Great trail run with a lot of elevation gain today; with Julia.

Fri Run - 8.1 mi - 1:06:38 - 8:13 pace - 145 avg hr - 344' elevation gain
Started pretty strong but faded. I think that I may be turning the corner on this awful chest cold.
Thu Run - 8.1 mi - 1:04:25 - 7:57 pace - 143 avg hr
Despite my continued chest cold and tired legs, I managed a decent run in the flats today.
Wed Rest
Sore and sick

Tues Rest
sore and sick

Mon Run - 9.75 mi - 3:07:17 - 19:12 pace - 125 avg hr - 3,400' elevation gain
Trying to kick my lingering cold - ran to the top of Ajax Mountain and down the Ute Trail. 

Sun Run - 5.13 mi - 44:10 - 8:36 pace
So sick with this chest cold; my whole body protested this run. I pretty much forced myself to do it after 2 consecutive rest days.

Last week: run 38.67 mi - bike 0 (2 rest days) 

last month run 281.55 mi (1 rest day)  - bike 0 

-

run yr: 2,204.7 mi

bike yr: 207.95 mi         

-

run last yr: 2,670.88 mi
bike last yr: 3614.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#traumatic #BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment