Monday, September 14, 2015

MyHowl - September 13 - 19

Sunday
I guess I am wiped out physically and my health is barking at me now. Back to back rest days to try to get over this chest cold (coughing phloem, tired an sore); I have missed 10 of 20 days of training this week. Bums me out. 
Saturday
Tired, sick and sick of being homeless
Friday

Pink Floyd - a great band with and a great band after Syd Barrett.
Wednesday
A rough 4 wheel drive trip but worth it. The Crystal Mill - Crystal, CO.

Tuesday
As the media bashes/ignores Bernie, it is up to the American people to learn the facts.

Monday
Feel the Bern - at a beach near you.



Sunday

The good, I am loving being back in Colorado. It was a long drive from South Florida, but I am settling in an I know moving back makes sense. The bad, my training has suffered. Last week was basically a rest week as I really didn't get any training in, save yesterday - the only day that I found time to run. I will be happy to settle into a new place and find some normalcy. I am uneasy but thankful for the couch that I am currently sleeping on. Hopefully some positive news will be heard this week in regards to the tiny house that I found in Leadville. Regardless, my intentions are to not let my training continue to suffer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training this week: Run 38.67 - Bike 0 (0 rest days)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat Rest
Sick and tired

Fri Rest 
Sick

Thur Run - 7.59 mi - 1:08:05 - 8:58 pace - 131 avg hr - 375' elevation gain
Very difficult on my way out. Steady 12 -15 mph head winds.
Wed Run - 8.27 mi - 1:09:34 - 824 pace - 132 avg hr - 288' elevation gain
I didn't get out until after dinner; but I did get my ass out the door
Tues Run - 8.41 mi - 1:09:50 - 8:18 pace - 132 avg hr - 357' elevation gain
took it off the mountain and ran mostly in the flats
Mo Run - 6.3 mi - 1999' elevation gain - 1:26:00 -13:39 pace
Steep rocky trail and a lot of elevation gain today - run/walk
Sun Run - 8.1 mi - 1:04:37 - 7:58 pace
I must be adapting to the Colorado hills. Despite pounding the downhill of Smuggler yesterday, I could run today. Previously, the hills won mandating multiple days off. Yeah.

Last week: run 7.78 mi - bike 0 (6 rest days) 

last month run 281.55 mi (1 rest day)  - bike 0 

-

run yr: 2,163.46

bike yr: 207.95 mi         

-

run last yr: 2,670.88 mi
bike last yr: 3614.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#traumatic #BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment