Sunday, May 31, 2015

MyHowl - May 31 > June 6

Thursday
I guess I am still pretty tired since running the Vermont City Marathon last week. Yesterday's run was difficult ant I ended up run/walking; which was quite depressing. I am probably needing some rest and/or some shorter runs. If I run today I will reduce my mileage and not focus on maintaining a specific pace. I have a few short courses or I can run the trash heap or I can just rest. Decisions, decisions. 

-
Well shortly after posting (above) this morning, I went out and ran. Easy to simply snap the legs back to life and brush the 'junk' away. It actually was a pretty nice run at a comfortable pace. With that said, I ran 8 miles about 6 minutes faster than the pace I set on yesterday; reaching mile 8 at 1:10. I guess no further proof is needed. I was/am fatigued and my mellow run was needed today.

Tuesday
I do not want to be redundant but, I support Bernie Sanders as the nest president of the United States. Do your diligence, American friends, and learn up on his strategies. In a nutshell, his agenda is for the 99% - a rebel and the leader of a political revolution.



Sunday

At this point in the year I need to develop a plan and find a few races to keep my focus sharp. i really haven't planned my training and racing well; for the remainder of the year. Luckily my training is off to a great start volume wise so now I just need to plan a few races to keep the intensity high.

Training this week: (0 rest day) Run 74.03 miles

Sat Run - 8.54 mi - 1:12:00 - 8:26
easy run
Fri Run - 8.46 mi - 1:11:23 - 8:26 pace - 127 avg hr
easy recovery run

Thurs AM Run - 8:08 mi - 1:04:46 - 8:00 pace - 135 avg hr
Much better than yesterday. Still tired but some life is returning to my legs.

Thurs PM Run - 5.13 mi - 37:47 - 7:21 pace - 135 avg hr
Runners Depot club run - some tempo

Wed Run - 11.63 mi - 10:09 pace - 129 avg hr

Ugh ran the first 8 slow; then the heat,humidity and wind won the battle and I walked/jogged home. A tough day.

Tues AM Run - 7.63 mi - 7:55 pace - 140 avg hr

a little faster today, hot and humid - still struggling
Tues PM Run - 5.19 mi - 7:20 pace - 136 avg hr
World of Beer club Run

Mon Run - 10.12 mi - 8:36 pace - 136 avg hr

slow, tired, jog

Sunday Run - 9.25 mi - 9.43 pace - 130 avg hr

Trail run at the trash heap with 850' of elevation gain.

Last week (3 rest day): Run 55.98 mi last month 272.28 mi last year 2,670.88 mi 

-

bike yr: 20.28mi          

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 

No comments:

Post a Comment