Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 - Thank You


Another holiday season is here... I should have posted this yesterday but what the hell, here it goes.

I am thankful. 

It has been a little over 5 years since I was hit by a car and survived a coma, lengthy hospitalization and endless rehabilitation.

I am very fortunate in countless ways. I have a beautiful/brilliant daughter (Nico Berlin) and I am now a grampy (hello Margaux Juniper)! I left the snow of the Colorado mountains to the sunshine of Florida to be with my girlfriend, Mimi Reeves.  And along her side I continue to improve athletically; and more importantly, cognitively. I have exceeded by an enormous amount what was medically anticipated. It is a daily struggle and I can only say, thank you. The list of people who have contributed along the way is greater than my capacity to recall, but again, THANK YOU. I am happy to be alive. 

I can run.


No comments:

Post a Comment