Saturday, November 14, 2015

MyHowl: Nov 8 - 14

Saturday
I am doing okay - I have accept the fact that it is now alone time - again. I will march on and figure it out. I really loved Mimi (and I still do), but it I cannot change this course. It is clear that I am going to have to move on without a girl that will always occupy a warm place in my heart.
-
Mimi and I shared over four extremely important years together. We did amazing things. We raced, became vegans, traveled, went to concerts and loved. To me it was perfect. My real point is this, Mimi entered my life shortly after my release from months of hospitalization for traumatic brain injury. I probably never saw her frustration. Without her, I really do not think that I would have made the progress in my recovery that I have. It must have been difficult for her. I get that she is tired. I am sad for me. I am sad for us. I don't believe in much but I believed in our TEAM. I only desire a super fantastic future for her and her family; of whom my love remains. I hope and know that eventually this pain that burns my insides will subside. It has to.
-
With that, I will end my public cry-fest and talk about the positive.
I have been looking for a tiny mountain house and have found a few really cool places. Julia is a snap agent and has been working very hard and we are getting close!
-
Training wise, things are going pretty good. Despite a shitty week forcing two unscheduled rest days, I still managed 70.14 miles of running; that included 2 workouts over 20 miles each.

Thursday
Well this has been a horrible week for me. My training sucks because I cannot focus. My heart is purging all of its ruby fluid. Good grief, love hurts. I am going to miss Mimi so fucking much. I loved her with every ounce of my soul and I believed in our future.

Wednesday
The suffering has gotten worse as the reality is certain. Although it is a mystery to me as to why our relationship had to end, I am trying to be strong and hopeful. The pain is extraordinary. Time to begin, once more.

Monday 
Sadness. End of a very happy period in my life. My - for always - girlfriend dumped me. I am in unbearable pain but I must be a big boy and adapt, stay positive and grow. I will be okay. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training this week: Run 70.14 -  Bike 0 (2 rest days)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat Run - 20.15 mi - 2:49:38 - 8:25 pace - 136 avg hr - 30' elevation gaim
2nd 20 mier this week. Slightly faster today than on Sunday

Fri Run - 8.28 mi - 1:09:35 - 8:24 pace - 153 avg hr - 791' elevation gain
Good run with Julia in the hills of Evergreen
Thur Run - 10.26 mi - 1:36:54 - 9:26 pace - 134 avg hr - 1,183' of elevation gain.
I didn't want to run today, I would have rather moaned and groaned to the barista at Starbucks - I am happy that I go out.
Wed rest (boo, I suck)
Tues Run - 11.11 mi - 1:54:40 - 10.19 pace - 1,431' elevation gain
Lair of the Bear trail run with hills.

Mon Rest - shop for home
Sun Run 20.34 mi - 3:00:26 - 8:52 pace - 133 avg hr - 31' elevation gain
Ran a nice steady pace at High-line Canal with Julia.  

last week: run 57.03 mi - bike 0 (1 rest days) 

last month run 221.68 mi (7 rest days)

-

run this year: 2,584.66

bike this year: 207.95 mi         

-

run last yr: 2,670.88 mi
bike last yr: 3614.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#traumatic #BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment