Sunday, August 16, 2015

MyHowl August 16 - 22

Friday
Excellent: The Joe Strummer Foundation (The Clash)


https://twitter.com/_strummerville


Sunday
Beers with Jimbo (Jim Linser) at the Skylark Lounge in Denver. It was awesome catching up with my long-time buddy and reminiscing about the good times. After my move is complete we will not have to wait years between hangouts.


And my trip to Colorado is winding to a halt. I had a great time despite my lack of running. I probably needed some rest anyway and now I am anxious to get back to my typically aggressive training schedule. In a few weeks I will be moving to the high mountains. I do not yet know where I will be living as the location details are still uncertain; but I am confident that things will fall into place. Once I return to Florida I will begin packing and preparing for my return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training this week: Run 39.66 mi - Bike 0 mi (2 rest day)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat Run - 11.83 mi - 9:12 pace - 133 avg hr
Wow, I ran with a running group and we were off buy 5:30 in the dark. I got lost, but found my way back. Its actually quite nice to be done this early.
Fri Rest
Thur PM Run - 5.22 mi -  41:42 - 7:59 pace - 138 avg hr

Runners Depot club run - I logged mile 2002 tonight making this the 3rd year in a row above 2000 miles
Thur AM Run - 6.8 mi - 53:13 - 7:49 pace - 140 avg hr
I am happy to get this run in before 8 AM - I need to do that regularly.
Wed Run - 7.11 - 1:00:11 - 8:27 pace - 140 avg hr
I am not in Colorado anymore. I forgot how hard it is to run in the Florida humidity. Less than 2 weeks unti I move!
Tues Run - 5.12 mi - 39:00 - 7:37 pace 129 avg hr
World of Beer run. I was happy to finally run mostly pain free tonight. 
Mon Travel
Sun Run - 3.58 mi - 36:15 - 10:07 pace - 135 avg hr
Wow that was hard, slow and extremely wobbly. The downhill of Green Mountain destroyed this flat lander's quads a couple of days ago. Even with multiple rest days, I struggled. I probably should not have attempted to run today. I fly back to Florida tomorrow so it will be another rest day. Hopefully when I move to Colorado next month, my legs will adapt to the pounding of the mountains. They will, when I lived here a few years ago, it was never a problem. Still, I really wanted to get more running in on this trip. So it goes.

-

Last week: run 30.93 mi - bike 0 (3 rest day) 

last month run 266.7 mi (1 rest day)  - bike 0 

-

run yr: 2,014.38 mi

bike yr: 207.95 mi         

-

run last yr: 2,670.88 mi
bike last yr: 3614.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment