Sunday, July 12, 2015

MyHowl July 12 - 18

Sunday



It looks like I will be leaving Florida in about 7 weeks or so. I did not see it coming, but this era of my life is coming to a close; that is all I have to say about that. On a positive note, I will be escaping the swamp of Florida and returning to the Colorado mountain air. I may try to buy a small house or condo in Leadville and find a sense of balance in my life, continue striving to improve health-wise and athletically. It has been a fine 3 year run in Florida and I feel enormous loss. I am sad. I have always been a wandering lost-boy - so I will rebound. This is what I do - The J. Geils band sad it best: Love stinks yeah, yeah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training this week: Run 58.4 mi - Bike 0 mi (0 rest day)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat - Run - 1:02:55 - 7.34 mi - 8:34 pace - 135 avg hr
Ran the flats at Vista View (The Trash Heap). 
Fri - Run 55:04 - 6.72 mi - 8:11 pace
Jog
Thurs - PM Run 40:50 - 5.19 mi - 7:52 pace - 133 avg hr
Runners Depot run club
Thurs - AM Run 59:41 - 7.3 mi - 8:14 pace - 133 avg hr
Morning run at a steady pace
Wed - Run 7:13 mi - 56:03 - 7:51 pace - 143 avg hr
Hot as balls out today; my Gatorade bottle had a leak so I chucked it as soon as my run started (and I needed it) - I tried to add some short tempo in order to keep it interesting but it was a tough one today.

Tues - PM Run - 4.17 - 32:55 - 7:53 pace - 128 avg hr
World of Beer run
Tues - AM Run 6.74 mi - 51:56 - 7:42 pace - 138 avg hr
Morning run - steady - no issues to report
Mon - Run - 7.11 mi - 54:01 - 7:35 pace - 143 avg hr
I had a good run today; it has been a while since I have run without the urge to walk/run. Adaptation?
Sun Run - 6.7 mi - 1:01:11 - 9:07 pace - 132 avg hr
Trail run at the trash heap. 640' of elevation gain. I stayed on the loop and did 5 loops plus the main hill once. 

-

Last week: run 64.61 mi - bike 123.28 (0 rest day) 

last month run 281.53 mi  - bike 187.67 (2 rest day)

-

run yr: 1,765.81 mi

bike yr: 207.95 mi         

-

run last yr: 2,670.88 mi
bike last yr: 3614.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment