Saturday, November 7, 2015

MyHowl: Nov 1 - 7

Saturday 11-7
A good week overall. Solid week of running with some trails and hills included. The living situation is still in a void, but Julia is going to show me some places this week so hopefully I will not be homeless for too much longer.
Sunday 11-1
I am going to adjust how I post my blog beginning today. I will now post it as a weekly recap; pertaining primarily to random rants and my weekly training totals. I will periodically post additional free standing videos and social thoughts. Hopefully this will make it less annoying and more logical to the reader. It remains to be seen...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training this week: Run 57.03 -  Bike 0 (1 rest days)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat - Run - 7.11 mi - 1:10:11 - 9:52 pace - 139 avg hr - 1,202' elevation gain
Green Mountain
Fri - Run - 9.11 mi - 1:19:02 - 8:40 pace - 124 avg hr - 130' elevation gain
Almost didn't get my running sneakers on today but I am happy that I did.

Thurs - Run - 10.51 mi - 1:23:38 - 7:57 pace - 139 avg hr - 393' elevation gain.
Cold, windy winter; day. A bit slower.

Wed - Run - 10.5 mi - 1:18:57 - 7:31 pace - 145 avg hr - 381' elevation gain.
Back in the running saddle. New sneakers and less pain in my foot.

Tues - Run - 9.27 mi - 1:19:27  - 8:34 pace - 1401' elevation gain
First pair of new shoes in about 800 miles. New Balance Fresh Foam. I hope the pain in my foot dissipates now. 

Mon - rest; soreness on my foot - arch, near heal.
Sun Run 10.53 mi - 1:18:42 - 7:28 pace - 151 avg hr - 434' elevation gain
excellent effort today

last week: run 41.53 mi - bike 0 (3 rest days) 

last month run 221.68 mi (7 rest days)

-

run this year: 2,514.52

bike this year: 207.95 mi         

-

run last yr: 2,670.88 mi
bike last yr: 3614.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#traumatic #BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition 
#traumatic #
BrainInjury #TBI #running #training #healing #politics #liberal #democratic #triathlons #UltraRunning #vegan #athletes #blogging #Google #Blogger #rants #howls #peace #love #WorldOfBeer #Beer #Facebook #marathon #PlantPower #liberal #secular #atheist #LeftWingPolitics #democratic #fitness #health #PlantBasedNutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment